Edouard J.P. Bouquet
Practices: Maryland, D.C.vCard
Edouard “Ed” Bouquet is a lifelong resident of the D.C. area. Mr. Bouquet brings to the firm more than 20 years of experience as a litigator specializing in complex and high conflict matters, primarily in family law and related areas in both trial and appellate courts. Mr. Bouquet has earned his AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell for excellence in the practice of law. A litigator who has handled matters for many prominent D.C. area residents, he zealously guards the privacy of his clients including prevention of media exposure that can accompany such proceedings.
Mr. Bouquet adopts a direct and determined approach. He is skilled at the gathering of evidence and often writes about hacking and use of technology in the prosecution of a case. He has covered these topics for Brodsky Renehan Pearlstein & Bouquet, including the use of mobile devices and GPS tracking in divorce proceedings. As one of the major forms of evidence in contemporary family law, he uses expertise in the prosecution of claims for his clients.
Mr. Bouquet is a graduate of The George Washington University, Columbian College of Arts and Sciences and Emory University School of Law. Mr. Bouquet began his legal career as law clerk to the Honorable James S. McAuliffe, Jr. of the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland. He also frequently serves as a court appointed and private mediator for cases in Maryland and D.C. He is admitted to practice law in Maryland and D.C. and has appeared in actions in Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Virginia.
- George Washington University, Columbian College of Arts and Sciences
- Emory University School of Law
Awards & Honors
- AV Preeminent Rating Martindale-Hubble - 2017
- Super Lawyer - 2017
- Best Law Firms in Maryland in U.S News &World Report - 2016, 2017
- Top Lawyers in Baltimore Magazine - 2016, 2017
- Named to Maryland & Washington, D.C. SuperLawyers for - 2015, 2016, & 2017
- Named as One of Baltimore and Washington D.C.'s Best Attorneys by Legal Leaders Magazine in - 2015
- Top Rated Lawyers in The Wall Street Journal - 2015
- Named to Washington, D.C.'s and Baltimore's Top Lawyers - 2013
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell