Jared Sands graduated from the University of Maryland and the American University Washington College of Law in 2017 and joined the firm as an associate attorney in 2018. Following law school, Mr. Sands clerked in the Circuit Court for Prince George’s County, Maryland for the Honorable John P. Davey. During law school, Mr. Sands held internships with the Montgomery County State’s Attorney’s Office, as well as the Office of the County Attorney for Montgomery County. He was also an active participant on the Administrative Law Review.
Mr. Sands is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland. Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Mr. Sands moved to the area to attend the University of Maryland – College Park, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Criminal Justice, in 2014. During college, Mr. Sands was a member of the Alpha Phi Sigma Honors fraternity for Criminology and Criminal Justice majors. Mr. Sands remains active in the University of Maryland community as a member of the Terrapin Club Scholarship Fund, which supports initiatives to provide prospective student-athletes with educational opportunities. He is also an avid Maryland Terrapins basketball fan.
- American University, Washington College of Law - 2017
- University of Maryland – College Park - 2014
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Family Law Section of the Montgomery County Bar Association
- Prince George’s County Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- Best Law Firms in Maryland in U.S News &World Report - 2016, 2017