Maureen M. Renehan
Maureen Renehan is a D.C. area native who joined the firm as an Associate family law attorney in 2013, and was promoted to Partner in 2018. Ms. Renehan received her Juris Doctorate in 2007 from the University of Baltimore and served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable John W. Debelius, III of the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland. Prior to her employment with the firm, Ms. Renehan was an Associate at the firm of Ethridge, Quinn, Kemp, McAuliffe, Rowan & Hartinger.
Ms. Renehan is a 2002 cum laude graduate of North Carolina State University, where she received her Bachelor of Arts in English. She was an active member of the Alpha Delta Pi sorority and a participant in the English Honor’s Society. Ms. Renehan also attended the Spanish-American Institute of International Education in Sevilla, Spain for a semester where she studied Spanish. During law school, Ms. Renehan was a member of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity.
In her free time, Ms. Renehan enjoys running marathons, reading, and spending time with her husband and her three children.
- Juris Doctorate, University of Baltimore - 2007
- Bachelor of Arts, North Carolina State University - 2002
- Co-Chair of the Family Law Section of the Bar Association of Montgomery County - 2012-2013
- Member of the Nominations and Elections Committee of the Bar Association of Montgomery County - 2012-2013
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Maryland
- Montgomery County Inns of Court
Awards & Honors
- Best Law Firms in Maryland in U.S News &World Report - 2016, 2017
- Maryland Super Lawyers Rising Stars - 2011, 2012 & 2013