Samantha H. Pollin
Practices: Maryland, D.C.vCard
Samantha Pollin graduated from American University, Washington College of Law in 2013 and joined the firm as an Associate attorney in 2014. During law school, Ms. Pollin held internships with Brodsky Renehan Pearlstein & Bouquet, as well as with the Montgomery County State’s Attorney’s Office. Following law school, Ms. Pollin clerked in the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland for the Honorable Eric M. Johnson.
Ms. Pollin is a native of Montgomery County, Maryland and is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland and the District of Columbia. She attended Thomas S. Wootton High School in Rockville, and then earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2010. During both high school and college, Ms. Pollin was a volunteer with Best Buddies, an organization that helps people with special needs and learning disabilities. She continued her community service through law school earning a Pro Bono Service Award for dedicating significant time to pro bono legal work.
- Juris Doctorate, American University Washington College of Law - 2013
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History, University of Wisconsin-Madison - 2010
- Montgomery County Inns of Court
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- Best Law Firms in Maryland in U.S News & World Report
- Outstanding Pro Bono Service Honors Award from American University